sábado, 27 de diciembre de 2014

prewritting of My first day as a university student

  At my first day in university, I felt so excitement, but also nervous. My first day at the university was so ecitement. First, I arrived later, like at 8:15 in the morning, but a second grade student helped me. I told her that I didn´t know where it was the classroom, so I gave her the Little maps that I had and she guided me to my classroom. (too repetitive). When I passed through the door, all my classmates saw me very confused, so I sat inmediatelly in the first chair that I saw. Miss trillo was my teacher and she explained all the schedules, classrooms, professors and kind of stuffs different from the college to university. When the presentation finished, I walked alone with scare because I didn´t know anybody, but after I imagined that, a girl stopped in front of me and said "hi". She was in the same career as me, and her name was Alondra. Together, we started to walk to our next class, and also met us. She was so generous and friendly with me, so I felt very happy to met someone like her in my first day at the university. When I arrived to my house, my parents asked me how was it, and I said to them that was amazing. Then, I went to bed with so much anxiety for my second day as a university student.





             





As you see, In my prewritting I used a lot "SO", but then I remembered about FANBOYS. I consider that in this paragraph I didn´t have mistakes in the grammar parts, but to make the sentence I was confuse in the order of the things, like the prepositions. Im also too repetitive in some parts ( I wrote where ) and the in the final paragraph I fixed that.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario