domingo, 21 de diciembre de 2014

A person important to me.

       My mom is a medium height woman and medium built. She is in her late 30s. She has big round dark eyes. She has medium lenght straight and brown hair. Ana maria has olive skin. She is an extremely independent woman because she doesn´t need the approval of other people in her life. She is a very fashionable and affectionate mom. I consider her a very thoughtful person with her family and friends, besides she is extremely humorous because she always is telling jokes. She is so beautiful in all aspects to me, although she is not perfect, she means the world to me.


Here I am with my mom, my father and my little brother.


                  This paragraph was made in practice class two, and I decided to show it here because we had a unit called "A person important to you" in Professor Chamorro´s class.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario