domingo, 21 de diciembre de 2014

My first draft about why I prefer mornings 08/sep/2014





       I prefer mornings to do all the activities that I love. I feel with a lot of energy to do them because the day usually has a big sun to enjoy. The things that I often do in the morning are: 


*Do exercises
sleep until midday


and hang out to different places in the city with my family or friends.



             When I do that activities I feel in peace and relaxed because it is not dark and dangerous to hang out and do them. Although, I work all weekends, this is not an impediment to enjoy the day. For me, the morning is the time of the day to do all the activities that I like with more hours and light to be safe of the darkness.



      As you can see, my first draft was very simple, with poor ideas and always the same words. I try to fixed but it was  difficult to me because at that time I didn´t have a great vocabulary.Besides, I didn´t explain good the reasons that why I prefer mornings.
      I put it images to make easy the understanding of the idea and activities that I wrote.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario