sábado, 20 de diciembre de 2014

My first day of class as a university student





In my first day at University, I felt so excited, but also nervous. First, I arrived later, like at 8:15 in the morning. I was lost, so a second grade student helped me. I told her that i didn´t know where my classroom was, so I gave her the little maps that I had and she guided me there, the classroom crp-6. When I passed through the door, all my classmates looked at me very confused, so I sat quickly on the first chair that I saw. Miss Trillo was my teacher, and she explained all the schedules, classrooms, professors and kind of stuffs different from the college to University. When the presentation finished, I walked alone with scare because I didn´t know anybody, but after I imagined that, a girl around 20s stopped in front of me and said "Hi". I noticed that she was in the same career as me, and her name was Alondra. Together, we started to walk to our next class, and also met each other. She was so generous and friendly with me, so I felt very happy to met someone like her in my first day at the University. When I arrived at my house, my parents asked me how was it, and I said to them that it was amazing. Then, I went to bed with so much anxiety for my second day as a University student.




I decided to put this paragraph because it was so difficult to me remember how was it my first day at University. Besides, all the parts written here bring me beautiful memories about how I felt that day.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario